Saturday, May 26, 2007

Brandmaniac

This afternoon me and my father went to cpcity for one of my father’s favorite

Brand ”BALLY”. Today it’s product it’s up to 70% off. It is easy to see there are a

long line on the first floor few meters away. I am not surprise. Sale on BALLY is

rarely been seen especially is up to 70% off. Of course, me and my daddy will not

miss it. In a common home family, people always said that mom is the major buyer,

but in my home it’s not. My mom never buy more than $200NT’s cloth. On the other

hand my dad always buy some cloth which is over $1000NT. In this environment, I

guess I am seriously infected by my father. I can remember all this hottest brand’s

names, and I am so found with famous brand. My favorite brand is Christian Dior.

Their design always made me crazy and sigh for it. John Galliano is truly a genius in

my heart. As for other brand, I love them too. I would read their design every season.

Maybe just when I didn’t found, I have already be a brandmaniac!

No comments: