Thursday, May 17, 2007

Foodmaniac

After so long time living in school, I start to missing some delicious food in Taipei.

Since elementary school, I am girl who eat a lot. This almost completely reflect on my figure.
I love food. Especially delicious food, it doesn’t matter what kind of food it is. As

long as it’s delicious I accept it. Since I am capable to eat some higher prize food, I

am eager to eat all the delicious food. I know this goal is a little bit to achieve, so I

think at least I can try all the food in Taipei. I really trying. My friend always said I

am the pro in eating, although I think it’s not enough. I had tried so many kind. I still

think it’s just a little part. Every time I saw the food show on the TV. I start to wonder

that how come I haven’t tried that. Every time I reading the magazine, I start to find I

am far from my goal. There have restaurant opening everyday, so have restaurant

closing everyday. The truth is very simple. If you are unacceptable for the customer,

you have to close. Recently my new target is shiruchi. It is a Japanese restaurant

which is more like a rest place with a lot of sake, but I have heard that their food is

not bad at all. I guess I would find some day and tried. Of course I would put some

picture after I went there. To introduce some food I experienced. You may look

forward it and wish me good luck for what I heard it’s not a lie!

No comments: