Sunday, May 27, 2007

Christian Dior

Christian Dior, my favorite brand. It designs always made me sigh for it. The poster

which shown outside the department store, I always want to have it. The poster is just

like it’s brand. It contains Dior’s soul in it. You can feel the power just by staring at it.

The color, the picture, always can catch my eye. I have cultivate a habit which I don’t

know when I have it. I would read vogue monthly, and it’s become a monthly

routine. My eyes just cannot help but stop on Dior’s page when I am reading. There

still have times when I don’t like their design, it’s not common. I love their deign

usually. And most of the time I sigh for it. Especially for their accessories. When you

looking at them don’t you think they are very adorable? Last season I just attack by

their strongly color like red or black. This season I am stuck by it’s soft and exquisite

Japanese origami’s technique performed on clothes. On the other hand “oui” is

apparently beloved by John Galliano ,because it is appear on accessory, which means

“yes” in French. Maybe I guess that’s something very useful when you are going to

make a proposal.
Every model in Dior’s show is just like a picture, like an amazing photo, and the

characteristic I like most in Dior’s show is that they are all allow to make many poses.

Unlike other show’s elegant style. Dior’s show contain passion and energy for me.

I put some of Dior’s picture on, but it’s all long time ago. If you want to check the

style that I said you had better went to Dior’s website!

No comments: