Monday, May 14, 2007

Snail mail is better!


After busy test time, though is not coming the truly end, I can finally able to write some letter
for my bosom friends, which is something I want to so for a long time.
Entering university means all my friend may have to separate with me, so now the only way to
contact with each other is writing a letter or something else. With this it comes a problem, which
I am going to use, e-mail or snail mail? Snail mail of course!
I immediately find a answer for myself. While writing, I can not help but add various picture by
myself on the letter. I think that is something e-mail could not achieve. Using some colorful
pencil, drawing some stupid picture on it may have been a great way to show your care for this
person who will saw all of this picture when he or she open the letter. I will certainly believe that
will be a extremely fantastic thing. There are people said that a picture can show what a person
is. I support this opinion. While approaching to end this letter, I found this letter is not just a
letter but more like a poster. As far as I am concerned, I really enjoy in mirthful things. In my
opinion, that really makes people happy. Especially form someone’s letter you really care
about, even it just a little letter. You will be in mighty happiness, and I will happy to be the
happiness making machine. Because my bosom friend happy, I will be happy too. Though this
letter is will reach my bosom friend’s hand in snail’s speed, it still contain my true heart and
also it is much better than the cold e-mail. So I can easily say that snail mail is better!! Snail mail
rock!!!!!!!

No comments: